Pages

▼

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Lumber and Sawmill Workers in Amador County on Strike



Coverageof the strike from the Sacramento Bee.


Please call the highlighted number on this handbill to urge a fair contract with Sierra Pine's workers.


4 comments:

  1. found a site lead411.com and it said "salaries in SierraPine Limited are somewhere in the amount of $60099"

    Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/2012/08/25/4755714/sawmill-workers-strike-at-sierrapine.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#storylink=cpy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be a lot of purchasing power leaving the community.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great information on Sawmill and woodworking! Your blog feature much of the same content that I have come to expect here.

    Band Sawmill

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete